I have worked with major brands and public relations firms on a wide range of social media campaigns for companies ranging from Runner’s World and Kohl’s to Lands’ End and SoulCycle. I also routinely chronicle our family’s travels in partnership with destinations such as Great Wolf Lodge and Loon Mountain, along with family attractions/events in the New England area, including Storyland, Boston Ballet, Blue Man Group, Trapeze School of New York/Beantown, and others.
I am also a member of Red Sox Moms, POPSUGAR Select Fitness, Stonyfield YoGetters, and the Netflix Stream Team, and have worked closely with race organizers for the ZOOMA Cape Cod Half Marathon/10K, Runner’s World Heartbreak Hill Half and Festival, and the Hartford Half Marathon.
As Seen On …
Below you’ll find links to articles I have been featured in, interviewed for or have contributed to (along with a few notable blogging honors).
Please be sure to read my blog before contacting me. If you do, you’ll see that I am the mom to a third grader (boy) and a preschooler (girl). I work full-time and live in the Boston area. I am a vegetarian, a runner, a pop culture junkie, a beauty and fashion-obsessed mama, and a healthy living enthusiast. When I work with a company on a post, whether it’s a review or a giveaway, the service or product has to fit into my life and be something I would normally use or purchase.
I will consider everything from product reviews and giveaways to brand ambassadorships and sponsored posts. If you believe that your product or service would be a good fit for Keeping Mommy Sane, please contact me at Jessica (at) keepingmommysane (dot) com and we can discuss specifics. Please note that I do not publish press releases or unsolicited images. All of my posts are written in my own words and in my own voice in more of a storytelling style; under no circumstance will I pass off corporate-provided copy as my own.
A media kit is available upon request.
The Fine Print
- I am a firm believer in editorial integrity. I retain all editorial control of the blog and all opinions expressed are my own (or that of my family’s, if/when appropriate).
- As stated above, any products accepted for reviews or giveaways have to be an item I would actually purchase and use, either for myself or my family, and enthusiastically recommend to others. Items must have a product value of at least $50 (with a few rare exceptions).
- One sample of the product is required for my use and will not be returned. In order to truly review something, we have to use it; keep in mind I share a house with two small kids, so when we use a product we really use it.
- If I try your product and am not a fan, I will not review it. While I may be snarky sometimes, it’s not my style to be negative or slam a product. That’s not what Keeping Mommy Sane is about.
- Any relationships with companies will be fully transparent and any content that involves these relationships will be clearly marked.
- Shipping and handling of all review and giveaway products must be fulfilled by the company.
It’s worth repeating: I strongly believe in blog integrity and full disclosure, which leads me to …
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. I take pride in giving my honest opinion and assessment of all the products that are submitted to me and experiences I may be given. I reserve the right to opt out of publishing a review if I do not feel that I can be fair about my opinion.
Please note that this blog accepts forms of sponsorship, paid insertions, and/ or other forms of compensation. It is important to me that I point out, that I am not paid to review products. However, I do receive products free of charge to try out and may be compensated with gifts from companies after reviews are published. I will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. Compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
This blog may or may not contain content which might present a conflict of interest. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are purely mine. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product or service area, I will only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my own experiences, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.